Traditional Tunes for Four (4-part ensemble)
- Part 1: Flute
- Part 2: Oboe/Flute
- Part 3: Clarinet in B-flat
- Part 4: Clarinet in B-flat OR Part 4: Bassoon
Standard – INTERMEDIATE
Keys, note ranges and technical challenges suited to players of ABRSM Grade 4 – 5 level or above. Requires confidence in sustaining an independent part.
Individual parts are not particularly demanding, so that players can concentrate on the ensemble aspects of performance.
- Cadair Idris
- Mairi’s Wedding
- Tic e Tic e Toc
- Davy Nick Nack/Johnny Cope
- The Carillon of Dunkirk
- The Wraggle-Taggle Gypsies
- The Sixpence.
The download includes three PDF files:
- Score (transposing) and parts for each tune
- Concert pitch scores for the complete set
- Useful extras – cover sheet, contents list, information on the pieces
From these, you can choose what to print out, depending on your particular circumstances. Do keep a back-up of all three files for future reference!