Sullivan Set (3-part ensemble)
8 favourites from Gilbert and Sullivan operettas
- Part 1: Flute
- Part 2: Oboe
- Part 3: Clarinet in B-flat
Keys, note ranges and technical challenges suited to players of ABRSM Grade 4 – 5 standard or above. Requires confidence in sustaining an independent part.
- Dance a Cachucha (The Gondoliers)
- Prithee, Pretty Maiden (Patience)
- The Sentry’s Song (Iolanthe)
- Never Mind the Why and Wherefore (HMS Pinafore)
- If we’re Weak Enough to Tarry (Iolanthe)
- A Paradox (The Pirates of Penzance)
- I Built upon a Rock (Princess Ida)
- I am the Very Model of a Modern Major-General (The Pirates of Penzance)
The download includes 3 PDF files:
- Complete set of parts for each instrument
- Scores – transposing and concert pitch for complete set
- Useful extras – cover sheet, contents list, information on the pieces.
From these, you can decide what to print out, depending on your particular circumstances. Do keep a back-up of all three files for future reference!