Starter Set (3-part ensemble)
Play as a trio or with a larger ensemble with several players to each part.
- Part 1: Flute (Oboe – if player comfortable to C above stave)
- Part 2: Oboe/Flute
- Part 3: Clarinet in B-flat OR Part 3: Bassoon
Standard – EASY
Notes and technical challenges well within the range of ABRSM Grade 1 – 2 players. Simple and supported rhythms. Occasionally, more challenging rhythms occur, but only in tunes that are likely to be familiar to the players.
Individual parts are not particularly demanding, so that players can concentrate on the ensemble aspects of performance.
- Bobby Bingo
- Land of Hope and Glory
- Come o’er the Stream Charlie
- Duncan Gray
- Polly Wolly Doodle
- Plinky Plonky Penguin
- Scarborough Fair
- Sur le Pont d’Avignon
- Theme from William Tell
- 3 Rounds
The download includes a number of folders:
- Score (transposing) and parts for each tune
- Concert pitch scores
- Useful extras – cover sheet, contents list, guidance notes
Depending on your particular circumstances, you may only want to print out some of the material – keeping the rest safely backed up for reference or future use.