Starter Collection (3-part ensemble)
- Part 1: Flute/Oboe
- Part 2: Clarinet in B-flat
- Part 3: Clarinet in B-flat OR Part 3: Bassoon
Standard – EASY
Notes and technical challenges well within the range of ABRSM Grade 1 – 2 players. Simple and supported rhythms. Occasionally, more challenging rhythms occur, but only in tunes that are likely to be familiar to the players.
Individual parts are not particularly demanding, so that players can concentrate on the ensemble aspects of performance.
- 3 Rounds
- John Peel
- Aunt Rhody
- Camptown Races
- Michael Finnegan
- Rigaudon (Purcell)
- La Donna e Mobile (Verdi)
- Soldiers’ March (Schumann)
- Theme from William Tell (Rossini)
The download includes three files:
- Score (transposing) and parts for each tune
- Concert pitch scores for complete set
- Useful extras – cover sheet, contents list, guidance notes
Depending on your particular circumstances, you may only want to print out some of the material – but do keep a back-up for reference or future use!