Plenty to Play (3-part ensemble)
- Part 1: Flute
- Part 2: Clarinet in B-flat
- Part 3: Bassoon (OR Part 3: Bass Clarinet in B-flat)
Keys, note ranges and technical challenges suited to players of ABRSM Grade 4 – 5 level or above. Requires confidence in sustaining an independent part.
- Entry of the Gladiators (Fucik)
- Winter (Vivaldi)
- Aitken Drum (Trad.)
- Neopolitan Song (Tchaikovsky)
- Mairi’s Wedding (Trad.)
- Marche Militaire (Schubert)
- Springtime Blues (CMM)
- Sycamore Rag (Joplin)
The download includes 3 PDF files:
- Score (transposing) and parts for each tune
- Concert pitch scores for complete set
- Useful extras – cover sheet, contents list, information on the pieces, bass clarinet alternatives to bassoon parts.
From these, you can decide what to print out, depending on your particular circumstances. Do keep a back-up of all three files for future reference!