Onwards and Upwards Classical
- Part 1: Flute
- Part 2: Clarinet in B-flat
- Part 3: Clarinet in B-flat OR Part 3: Bassoon
Standard – IMPROVER
Notes and technical challenges within the range of ABRSM Grade 2 – 3 players. Parts are more independent than in the easy-level sets, making greater demands in terms of counting skills and confidence.
Individual parts are relatively straightforward, so that players can concentrate on the ensemble aspects of performance.
- Minuet (attrib JS Bach)
- German Dance (Hummel)
- Minuet (Tischer)
- Gavotte (Boismortier)
- Musette (JS Bach)
- Entr’acte from Rosamunde (Schubert)
- Autumn from The Four Seasons (Vivaldi)
- Menuetto from KV166 (Mozart)
- Illumina Oculos Meos (Palestrina)
- Minuet and Trio (Pleyel)
Hear some snippets (YouTube video – opens in new window)
The download includes three PDF files:
- Score (transposing) and parts for each tune
- Concert pitch scores for the complete set
- Useful extras – cover sheet, contents list, guidance notes
Depending on your particular circumstances, you may not wish to print out all the material – but do keep back-ups of all three files for reference or future use!