2 + 1
- Part 1: Flute
- Part 2: Flute
- Part 3: Clarinet in B-flat OR Part 3: Bassoon
Keys, note ranges and technical challenges suited to players of ABRSM Grade 4 – 5 standard or above. Requires confidence in sustaining an independent part.
- Contretanz (W A Mozart)
- Sheffield Hornpipe (Traditional)
- If we’re Weak Enough to Tarry (A Sullivan)
- Spring I (A Vivaldi)
- Lockvogel Waltz ( J Strauss II)
- Mexican Hat Dance (Traditional)
- Tambourin (F-J Gossec)
- Marche Militaire (F Schubert)
The download includes 3 PDF files:
- Complete set of parts for each instrument
- Transposing and concert pitch scores for complete set
- ‘Useful extras’ file – cover sheet, contents/finding what you need, information on the pieces.
Remember to keep backup copies of all three files for future reference!