The 2 Clarinets & Bassoon Collection
(8 pieces in three parts)
- Part 1: Clarinet in B-flat
- Part 2: Clarinet in B-flat
- Part 3: Bassoon
Keys, note ranges and technical challenges suited to players of ABRSM Grade 4 – 5 level or above. Requires confidence in sustaining an independent part.
Individual parts are not particularly demanding, so that players can concentrate on the ensemble aspects of performance.
- La Rejouissance (Handel)
- Poco Adagio (Hoffmeister)
- Lockvogel Waltz (J Strauss II)
- Mexican Hat Dance (Traditional)
- Um, Yes, Well… (C Melville-Mason)
- Neapolitan Song (Tchaikovsky)
- Sycamore Rage (Joplin)
- Humoresque (Dvorak)
Hear some snippets (YouTube video – opens in new window)
The download includes 3 PDF files:
- Complete set of parts for each instrument
- Scores (transposing and concert pitch) for complete set
- Useful extras – cover sheet, contents list, introductions/information on the pieces
You may not wish to print all the material – but do keep a backup of all three files for reference and future use.